Powered by Blogger.

June's Favourties

I actually cannot believe it is July already! Where has the year gone? I thought I'd share with you some of the things I've been loving this month.
*  Coffee-well that's a given but a particular blend 'Ethiopian Mocha' is just lovely, it's a very soft blend that have a very chocolaty after taste.

*  Bobbi Brown-Lip Colour-Pale Pink-This is a lovely everyday shade, it's the perfect my lips but a lot better colour. 

*Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter-Moonstone-I love this highlighter it is the perfect pale gold and it last all day and looks lovely.

 



















This Month has been a bit of an off month, my acne has come back full whack so I've been trying to only wear make up when I need to. I think it could be my foundation causing some of it but I'm not a 100% sure. so the next month is away to be a real trial and error as to what is helping and what isn't. 

Thank you for Reading

Bath's Beauty xox

Follow

5 comments

  1. Replies
    1. me too!!

      - Greta
      www.mintyfrosting.com

      Delete
    2. I'm Loving mine-It's just so pretty and it doesn't dry my lips out for being a matte lip
      Caitlin x

      Delete
  2. Becca highlighters are so pretty! I've always wanted to try one out as they look so stunning! Lovely post xx Brynn

    https://www.brynnieblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! They really are I'm loving moonstone its just so pretty x

      Delete