Powered by Blogger.

Anti Haul-Make up/Brands I probably won't buy from


I'm constantly looking a Make-up and there are somethings I won't part with my money for now, this is either due to shipping costs, the products/brands quality, the price or the brand its self. I thought I'd share with you and the reasons why I personally won't be buying from them.
 1. Morphe Brushes-This is a newer on to the no go list, a year or so a go, I bought the Black and White Travel Brush Set and I was so disappointed-all the brushes shed like there no tomorrow, and they are also quite scratchy, so i never use them I've ended up throwing most of them away bar two eyeshadow brushes cause they had shed so much. I'd heard AMAZING reviews about the Morphe brushes at the time and now not so much, and I will not part with my money again. 

2. Kylie Cosmetics-I know, however I just cannot justify it no matter how hard I try! The products are so expensive and then once you've paid her and her company for the products you get hit with a customs charge. So buy the time you add that all up I'd rather go to Charlotte Tilbury or Tom Ford because I know i'll get products I will love and cherish. I also feel like because of her Huge social media presence and young fan base a lot of her products have been over hyped.

3.Zoella Beauty&Lifestyle & Tanya Burr Cosmetics-I have watched both of them for YEARS, they were the 1st YouTubers I really religiously watched and subbed to, however when they brought out there varying ranges I feel like that's all that was talked about and their YouTubes suffered hugely, and the only time we now get a video is if they are bring out something new or they are being sponsored which has led me to unsubscribing from them both and I will not be supporting either of their brands.

4.Tart Shape Tape-(£28)-I've heard such great reviews about this concealer, however I've still not found anywhere in the UK that sells it in the palest shade without the sponge and a silly expensive shipping cost. I cannot justify spending £28+ on a concealer and a sponge (I probably won't use) It just doesn't add up to me.

5.Urban Decay-Vice Liquid Lipsticks-(£15.50)-I normally LOVE everything UD, I love their pallets, foundation etc I'm a huge fan of the brand. When I heard that UD was brining out liquid lipsticks I was so exited, I love the Vice lipstick I own and I had hope these would be everything and more then I saw all the reviews and I really hoped that everyone who was saying they were a bit of a flop, wasn't true and just didn't like their formula, however I've played with them so many times at the counter and they just aren't worth it and are a bit of a fail (Sorry UD I still love you).

6.Maybelline New York-This is a bit of a hard one-I really like a lot of their products however no matter what I use from the brand I have huge breakouts and allergic reactions, to basically everything bar the nail polish! Im not sure what it is that causes it but I now stay well clear of the brand due to this.

7. GlamGlow-(£39)-I was very kindly sent a sample of the GlamGlow SuperMud face mask, and I did like it but I didn't see miracles I would expect to see for the price point, I will not be buying the full size, I cannot understand the price.

What make up brushes do you recommend? Is there any brands you won't buy from? or products you won't buy?

Thank you for Reading

Bath's Beauty xox

Follow

3 comments

  1. I completely agree with you about Kylie Cosmetics, it's all hype, there's no way I'd pay that type of money for her products especially when you see reviews are very mixed. The best brand for brushes in my opinion is Nima Brush, they're an Irish company so you probably won't have heard of them but they're the only brand of brush I use, they're awesome. I think I'll definitely give in and buy the Shape Tape at some point though ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a mini version of the GlamGlow face mask recently and I understand what you mean - it works well but doesn't do anything different to my skin when compared to a cheaper face mask x

    https://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. buy instagram followers

    ReplyDelete