Powered by Blogger.

Highstreet Wishlist


After sharing my High-End Wishlist-I thought I'd also share my Highstreet Wishlist with you.


* Rimmel-Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick-£5.99-I've been seeing swatches of this going around and reviews and it seam like it would be the perfect Liquid lip for everyday use.

* NYX Professional Makeup-Lip Liner Pencil-£3.00-I only own 1 lip liner (I Know,I Know) and Ive had a play with these in store and they are the right texture that I like for a lip pencil and it comes in over 30 colours!

* Barry M-Illuminating Strobe Cream-Galactic Holographic-£4.49-This is just stunning!, Every time I go past a Barry M stand I pick this up and swatch it, and its just beautiful. I think it will make a lovely face and body highlighter.

* NYX Professional Makeup-Liquid SuedeCream Lipstick-£7.00-I love the feel of these! I think they will last well and I love the colour selection.

* NIP+FAB-Make Up Contour Palette-Light 1-£15.00-I played about with this is Superdrug the other day the powders and lovely and blended very well and its one of the few contour palettes I feel that I could use all of the shades in.

* EcoTools Ecofoam-Makeup Sponge Duo-£9.99-I currently use the Real Techniques sponge to apply my foundation, and I do really like it, however I've seen a lot of reviews comparing the two and  saying the EcoTools is just as good so I want to give it a go.

Whats on your Highstreet Wishlist? Is there anything you'd recommend?

Thank you for reading!

Bath's Beauty
Follow

3 comments

  1. I've been wanting to try the Ecotools sponge. I've heard great things about it. Also, the L'Oreal sponge. Http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Rimmel liquid lipsticks as well, they look so pretty! xx Brynn

    https://www.brynnieblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wishlist! The NYX lip liners are really good and so cheap as well x

    https://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete