Powered by Blogger.

Date Night Inspired Make-Up


Is it only me who finds 'Date Night' make up so hard to do? I want to cover all the imperfections whilst looking natural but Glam AF ahaha. I thought I'd share with you the look I created for a 'Date Night' with my mum and dad-with us all being so busy with work and that it is very rare that we are all in the house together and awake, so when we are all free we always try and have a day the three of us or go out for tea just the three of us. 
I thought I'd share the look that I created when we went out for tea and cocktails when we were all of on holiday. 
*For my base to start with I took Urban Decay-Self-Adjusting Complextion Primer-I Love this it covers up the redness of my Acne and scaring. I then used Mac Strobe Cream all over as.

*Eyes-I took Mac Paint Pot in Soft Ocher and Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette- I honestly can quite remember the exact shades I used- I focused mainly on the Middle quad but dipped in to others do ad more depth to my eyes. To make my eyes more dramatic I used Make up Forever glitter in NO4.

Then for foundation Ive been using the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear (005) and so spot correct and conceal my under eyes I've been using Mac Pro Longer Concealer (NC15). I set this all with Coty Air Spun, I then sprayed this all with Mac Fix Plus.

* To Finish by base I took my old faithful Benefit Hoola, for blush Mac Blush Baby and lastly for highlight I took Becca Shimmering Skin Profector in Moonstone.

* For my brows I to Benefit- Precisely, My Brow Pencil in Shade 3 and to keep my brows in place I used Benefit- Ready,Set, Brow-Clear Brow Gel. For Mascara I used L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara. And lastly for Lipstick I use Mac-Matte Lipstick in Pink Plaid. Then Sprayed my face with Mac Fix Plus 


Thank you for reading

Bath's Beauty x

Follow

10 comments

  1. I really need to dig out my Shade and Light palette. I tend to prefer a shimmery lid and I don't pull that palette out as much as I should. Looks like you had fun putting together this look. http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive been loving this palette so much as base shadows then adding shimmery shadows on top! <3

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the Becca highlighter, it always looks like it gives an amazing glow! x

    https://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! I love it! I'd defiantly say it way worth it x

      Delete
  3. Benefit Hoola looks so pretty! I always hear people rave about it so I have to try it out xx Brynn

    https://www.brynnieblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Hoola!! this is my 2nd maybe 3rd one! I've yet to find another one i love as much! <3

      Delete
  4. But you look soooo damn gorgeous, girl! x
    Lauraconteur ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with the Benefit Eyebrow Pencil, it's the best thing I have ever used! You look amazing.

    Alice May Snell ♡

    ReplyDelete