Powered by Blogger.

College, Quick Get Ready With Me


For getting reading in the morning for college I leave myself 30 minuets to do my hair and make up. I go for a full base that will last me all day, then light with everything else as that's all I really have time for.
* For Base-to start with I use Mac Strobe Cream all over as a primer as it gives me a dewy but not shiny look. Then for foundation Ive been using the Lance Teint Idole Ultra Wear (005) and so spot correct and conceal my under eyes I've been using Mac Pro Longer Concealer (NC15). For powder I use Essence All About Matt, Fixing compact Powder, for bronzer I use my old faithful Benefit Hoola, for blush Mac Blush Baby and lastly for highlight I take Becca Shimmering Skin Profector in Moonstone. I spray this all with Mac Fix Plus and Gerard Cosmetics-Slay All Day Setting Spray in Grapefruit.

*Eyes-I took Mac Paint Pot in Soft Ocher and set that with Essence All About Matt-all over my lid I've been taking MAC Eyeshadow-Satin Taupe layering it up and blending it through my crease. On my inner corner and brow-bone I've been using MAC-Sweet Lust.

*For my brows I take Benefit- Precisely, My Brow Pencil in Shade 3 and to keep my brows in place I used Benefit- Ready,Set, Brow-Clear Brow Gel. For Mascara I have been using the L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara. And lastly for Lipstick my go to lately has been the  MAC-Honey Love Lipstick & Subculture Lip liner.

And 9 times out of 10 I dry shampoo my hair and then throw it up in a messy bun and run out the door cause I'm normally running slightly late as I am not a morning person at all. 




Follow

No comments