Powered by Blogger.

How I Plan and Organise My Week

At the Moment I have lists of lists, Life has gotten quite busy between Work, College and the Blog there just isn't enough hours in the day. So I thought I'd share with you how I organise everything and am trying to find enough hours in the day.
On a Sunday Night after Mum, Dad and I have tea we sit and discus what we have coming up this week and who's working when. At this point I get out my Diary and Weekly planner, and make sure i have everything in my diary.

I then get started on doing my weekly planner, I first write on a blank bit of paper everything I need to do the up and coming week. Then I write it all out in the correct days, everything is colour coded, Pink is anything to do with work, Baby Blue is anything to do with college, Purple is anything to do with the Blog and Green is anything personal I need to do. This way at a glance I can see what I have on this week. I try to write my Blog posts for the up and coming week on a Sunday or Monday as that's when I'm most free and can put more focus to it. 


As well as having everything in my Diary and Weekly planner I put everything in the calendar in my phone that links up to my MacBook.

How you you keep organised and on top of everything? Without having everything in multiple places I'd forget something. 

Thank you for Reading, 

Bath's Beauty xox 

Follow

1 comment

  1. You are super organised. I love it! The colour coding is a great idea.
    Michelle xx | www.thisismybliss.com.au

    ReplyDelete