Powered by Blogger.

My Current Mac Lipstick Collection: All Three of them







My lipstick collection isn't the biggest and i don't have a lot of Mac Lipsticks- (but i have a list of ones i want to get).

 I love my Mac lipsticks, they are my favourite solid lipstick formula at the moment and i reach for these before all my others just now. Knowing that when i put these all they will last me most of the day with out having to re apply and when they do wear off they do the ''Your lips but better'' look rather than patchy, if that makes sense?. The smell, reminds me of vanilla cupcakes- Yummy!!, i like that they smell in the tube but there's no sent whilst on your lips!.

 My 1st ever Mac Lipstick (and non drugstore) was Mehr (Matte)- which is described as Dirty Blue Pink, which I do agree with, I find with how pale I am (Mac NW15 or Urban Decay 0.5) it can look like quite a dark lip on me but I love it for most days Autumn/Winter and when I am going out at Night this is my go to lip with a dark smokey eye and big liner.  


Next is Kinda Sexy(Matte)- which is described as Neutral Pinky-rose, This is almost a perfect my lips but better colour on me, I love it for days that I don't want to wear a full face but still want to have make up on, I don't find myself reaching for this as much as I feel I should, I feel when I'm a bit more tanned (Fake Tanned) in the next few months I will start reaching for it more again, its a perfect spring colour.


And Last but not least my everyday go to nude lip is Blankety (Amplified Creme)- which is described as a Soft Pink Beige, this just goes with every look I feel like and its a pale nude that doesn't make me look ill! Yayyy! as much as I love my matte lips when you have dry lips they just do not look good, I love the Amplified Creme finish it doesn't look to glossy or shiny but it hides the lines on your lips and it just feels amazing to wear, I do feel I have to re apply this one more than the other two but that is not an issue for me.


Whats your favourite Mac lipstick? Do you have any colour recommendations? Pink Plaid is next on my list!

Thank you So much for Reading, Please feel free to leave a comment, 

Love, Bath's Beauty 

Please Excuse The Layout/Theme of My Blog at the moment i am still working hard to get it all the way I want it, so please hold with me!, I should be getting there by the end of this week hopefully :)




6 comments

  1. These are all beautiful! I love kind of sexy :)

    Also lovely blog, can't wait to read more from you!

    Soph - www.basicallysophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a great selection of shades here. I've got Russian red amongst a few others, but my favourite has to be Velvet Teddy - the perfect nude! Great first post, and well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you you very much, I was looking at Russian Red today I love it, not sure I'm brave enough for a Red (Just Yet!), I love Velvet Teddy i always pick it up when in mac i think i just need to bit the bullet and buy it ahahah.

      Delete
  3. YAY! :) well done girl, welcome to the blogging world, so glad you are blogging now! Remind me to swatch blankety next time at MAC, it looks beautiful.

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Would not be here with out your encouragement!- Blankety is just Lovely,a favourite!! :)

      Delete