Powered by Blogger.

My go to Base Make-up (Liquid)


My Base products are my favourite, I used to have quite bad acne and now I have scaring from this, so my main priority is that my base covers my scaring and redness but also can last me all day. I've spent the last three and a bit years trying out different base products and these are my current favourites. (I haven't included concealer because I have run out- I have been using the Urban Decay Naked Skin one, but looking to try something new)


My Current Foundation is Estée Lauder 'Double Wear Stay In Place'Liquid Foundation- (N1N Ivory Nude) - I love this foundation, having recently gone back to this after not using it for a year or so and I am so happy I have. As I love that it can be put on at 9 am and last me till I finish work at 11 pm and it still looks good.  I can build this foundation up if I want full coverage either all over or just in certain areas where I feel it is needed at times, otherwise I'd say it is a medium to full coverage but it is build-able. I can testify it does last after a night out and not taking my make up off, my foundation was still on the next morning, I do not advice sleeping in your make-up at all though! I have however found that certain powders can make this foundation look a bit cakey but this is not the case with Coty Air Spun. Together they just look amazing.

I've also been using a Liquid Highlighter for my every day use and the one I have been reaching for is the Seventeen Skin Woo primer. When using this product I use half a pump dabbed on top of my cheek bones or (normally also) under my foundation over my primer for an extra glow. This just gives you such a lovely healthy glow and it last all day. Doubling it up is a bit extra but who doesn't love a good glow at the moment? especially since it’s been sunny the last few days! 

 My Current Primer is Urban Decay- Self Adjusting, Soft-Focus EffectComplexion Primer- This is a newer one to my collection and I am still play around with it but so far so good, It is has colour-correcting properties which I love, as they help fade and cover up my redness from acne scaring. Once this is blended in to your skin, it makes your skin look absolutely flawless. I've even found myself put this on top of my moisturizer, on no make-up days just to even out my skin.
.

Thank you very much for reading, Whats your favourite base product? 

Bath's Beauty  xx 

No comments