Powered by Blogger.

May's- Wishes, Goals & Disappointments

Am I the only who is still struggling to come to terms with the fact it is May and we are almost half way through the year?

Wishes;

* Mac Paintpot- Soft Ochre £16- This is something I pick up and have thought about getting so many times over the last couple of years and even more in the last few months I keep looking and it more and I think its about time I bite the bullet and buy it.
* Birkenstock-Arizona Two Strap Sandals Black Birko Flor-£59.95- Last summer I fell in love with these sandals but could never bring myself to actually buy them, but after my knee surgery I need something a bit more supportive like these and to be honest every time I've been in to a shoe shop that stocks these in the last 2 months i have picked them up and looked at them.

Goal's;

* Keep the Physio up and keep my knee recovery going strong and work on my over all fitness.
* Reach 600 on Twitter
* Reach 800 on IG
* Be more planned with Posts 

Disappointments; 

* Stop not doing things to help myself- I'm working on this.
* Getting opportunities to do things I'd love to do but turn them down. 

What are you Wishing for this month? Let me know Below :)

Follow

No comments