Powered by Blogger.

Products I'm currently using to Clear up me Acne Breackouts

I am 1 year 6 months post accutane and my acne has decided to come back, for almost a year I had hardly any spots at all post accutane, Due so some of the side effects of accutane I am going to do everything I can to clear up my skin without going back on accutane. I have been looking it up and it is actually surprisingly common to have to do a second course of Accutane. I thought I'd share what if picked up to try and help with my Acne.



The 1st I picked up was Lush Mask of Magnaminty - £6.50 , this is my go to Lush face mask, i love the smell of it for one, and it helps to calm and restore your skin. It is always my 1st go to when my skin breaks out


I then picked up the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil- £32- This was a little bit of a sore purchase, (sorry bank account!), after speaking to the girls in Kiehl's and them doing a skin consultation, i learnt for the product i have been using i was cleansing and toning my skins 3/4 times, ans this would be stripping my skin which could have be a contribute to the breakouts I've been having. I have only been thoroughly testing this a week so far, but it takes all my make up with one pump!.

Next I picked up Aloe Vera Gel- £7.49- after getting recommend this the help with not only the breakout themselves but also helping with scaring, i looked it do it and its meant to be a great natural way to help with acne and the scaring.

Lastly I picked up a New Embryolisse Lait Crème Concentré- because even though my skin has been breaking out like there is no tomorrow at the moment it has been feeling very dry and tight, and this has been a little bit of a life savour with that and using this a bit more day and night has really helped my skin from being so dry.

Do you have any recommendations to help with acne?

Thank you so much for reading!

Bath's Beauty

Follow

3 comments

  1. I really want to try that cleanser, it looks incredible, so so nice. I want it. lol

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of the lush mask but always been put off because of the smells! I use the freederm cream and seems to have cleared up!😊
    -Becca

    ReplyDelete