Powered by Blogger.

What I'm currently using for My Brow's


I always find my Brows so hard I either want then looking tidy and natural or looking bold and very defined. So I thought I would show you what it been loving using for either look I want to go with.

The 1st thing I use is BROWVO! conditioning eyebrow primer £23.50 - I either use this alone or as a prime before defining my brows

Next I use Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil £20, Shade 3- I love this for filling in and defining my brows, with my light blonde hair I like a slightly darker brow. This make filling in my browns so easy and leaves a great defined result.


Next through the front of my brows I use Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel, Shade 3 £20, This is amazing at filling out the front part of my bows and making them fuller and defined brows at the front.

And last to set my brows in place I use Ready, Set, BROW! Clear Brow Gel £20, This makes brows last all day long and isn't traceable or noticeable whilst on. 

It wasn't until I sat down to write this post I realised I used all Benefit brow products, however these are all my favourite ones.

What is your favourite Brow Products?

Thank you very Much for reading!

Bath's Beauty

Follow

5 comments

  1. Ooh i do need to try out a new brow product, I love my sleek brow product!
    Nicole x Nicoleannx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried any sleek products!, I really need to! I have to say I do absolutely love my benefit eyebrow products! xx

      Bath's Beauty

      Delete
  2. I love gimme brows I have been buying it for years :)

    Kayla
    Sheer Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! It was the first brow product I got!, I love it!, and the new packaging is beautiful!

      Bath's Beauty xo

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete