Powered by Blogger.

Whats going on- Why haven't I posted?

Heyy Guys- 

I thought I'd jump on here and let you all know what is going on.

Sorry for Not posting on Friday, my laptop decided not to work at all, I have over the last two day got it some what back to normal by completely resetting it. I have also placed an order for a MacBook that I have been looking at for ages. So this week everything will be back to normal. I can not wait for my MacBook to arrive! 

On 20/05/2017- My Instagram for some reason was disabled - every time I try to log in it states 'I've violated Instagram Community guideline' which I have read through and I haven't done anything to violated these. I am doing everything I can to get it back up and running as soon as possible- Of course with my luck it happened the night I hit 1,000 followers :(

Thank you for bearing with me, 

Bath's Beauty xox

Follow

No comments