Powered by Blogger.

Glassgow- Haul


On Wednesday, Erin (MakeErinOver) and I ventured out of Dundee and went shopping in Glasgow.
So I thought I share with you what I got.



The 1st thing I got was this 'Merci' Motif T-Shirt(TALL)-from TopShop. I got the tall version because I like to wear tops like this with jeans or leggings-but have the fear on my bum being out, so with the tall it sits a little longer so I know that won't happen.

Next I got the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter-Moonstone,  I have been after this for ages, I was always to scared to order it online in case it arrive damaged or smashed. When we went in to Space NK I instantly fell in love with this and knew I just had to get this. 

The last thing I got was an unexpected purchase, when we went in to Dune London, I saw this purse and I fell in love with it, it is so me, It is grey with a rose gold/silver detailing. It is the DUNE KOOKIE.


Hope you had a lovely weekend <3

Thank you for reading!

Bath's Beauty

Follow

No comments