Powered by Blogger.

MAC-Summer Skin Essentials Kit-Review


I picked up the MAC-Summer Skin Essentials Kit £45 (Value of £57)-I saw it and thought I was a great way to try out more MAC products without committing to the full sizes of them all. I've been after the Mineralised Skin Finnish, in Soft and Gentle for ages, every time I go to a Mac counter or Store I always play with it and Swatch it, So to get a Full sized then a 30ml Prep and Prime Fix+, 30ml Strobe Cream & Lip Scrubtious-Was just an offer I could not pass up. 




















*Mineralised Skin Finnish-Soft and Gentle-Is Stunning, It just looks so nice on the skin it is more glittery, however I really like it and it fades down so by the end of they day it is a subtitle highlight with a beautiful sheen when the light catches it. 
* Prep and Prime Fix+ (30ml)-This is just great-I never understood the positive reviews and why everyone raves about this but after using it for the last week it is just so good, I spray a little before my foundation then more after all my powder products and it just stop them looking caky and all powdery, It also helps my foundation bled seamlessly. Will 110% be getting a full size when this runs out.
*Strobe Cream (30ml)-Ive been putting this on under my foundation and it just makes my skin look so healthy and glowy, but not shiny-there is really no other way that to describe it looks like you are glowing from with in, It doesn't clinging to the scars/dry spots from my acne it just almost blurs them.
* Lip Scrubtious-Sweet Vanilla-This is amazing, no matter what time of year it is my lips are constantly dry after wearing a Matte lip or really any lipstick-this have become a life savour Ive used this after taking of my make-up then apply a lot of lip balm. 


This Kit has been such a steal, I'm so happy with it!

What is your favourite MAC product?

Bath's Beauty xox
 Follow

3 comments

  1. This kit looks really good and the price is also very great for MAC! xx

    Abbey | byabbey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing the same thing with my Mac strobe cream too! It makes my skin look so healthy and glowy and is such an amazing product for the summer. Soft and gentle looks so pretty, I have always heard such amazing things about it and I can totally see why. xx Brynn

    https://www.brynnieblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'd love to try the primer - I'm always looking for a better one haha x

    Alice // The Rose Glow

    ReplyDelete