Powered by Blogger.

High-End Wishlist


I am constantly looking at new make up to add to my collection. I thought I would share with you my current wish-list, and why I want to add them to my collection. This list is my High-end Wishlist.


* Violet Voss-Holy Grail-Eyeshadow Palette-£43-I blame Erin form MakeErinOver, After speaking to her and her post about the reasons why she sold her Urban Decay Naked Heat Pallet, I had played around and swatched her Violet Voss-Holy Grail palette and it was just amazing! And I feel it is a palette that has a great mix of warm tones that would allow me to create day and night eye looks.

* Charlotte Tilbury-Matte Revolution-Pillow Talk-£24-What is not to love about this lipstick? The packaging is stunning, Pillow Talk is a perfect nude ''Your lips but better'' colour.

* Cover FX-Custom Enhancer Drops-Rose Gold-£34-These are just beautiful and would be so versatile and make such beautiful highlight.

* Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick-£31-I played with this the other week at my local Bobbi Brown counter and fell in love with it, it is so so creamy and it blended out so easily. I really want to give this ago I think it would be amazing and so quick to put on.

* Chanel-Soleil Tan De Chanel-Bronze Universel Bronzing Makeup Base-£36-This has been on my wish list for a wee while now, It is the perfect bronzing shade for my pale skin. It is also a cream that blends out incredibly. It feels like it would be a bit of a staple in my collection.

Whats on your Wishlist?

Thank you for Reading!

Bath's Beauty xox

Follow

1 comment

  1. pillow talk looks like such a stunning shade! I have also been wanting to try that one out as well xx Brynn

    https://www.brynnieblogs.com

    ReplyDelete