Powered by Blogger.

Summer Make-up Idea-Warm Eyes

    

I find doing my make up during the summer months so hard, I want to wear a full face but I don't want it all melting down my face. I thought I'd share with you one of the looks I've been doing more when I want a full face. 

* Base-to start with I used Mac Strobe Cream all over as a primer. Then for foundation Ive been trying out the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear (005) and so spot correct and conceal my under eyes I've been using Mac Pro Longwear Concealer (NC15). I sprayed this all with Mac Fix Plus

*Eyes-I took Mac Paint Pot in Soft Ocher and set that with Laetus from the Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette I then took Latinus all over my lid and blended up into my crease I then took Ludwin through my crease, and on my outer corner took Succubus. On my lower lash line I blended out Ludwin and on the outer 3rd blended out Succubus. 

(Top to Bottom-Ludwin, Succubus &Latinus) 

* To Finish by base I used Essence All About Matt, Fixing compact Powder, for bronzer I took my old faithful Benefit Hoola, for blush Mac Blush Baby and lastly for highlight I took Becca Shimmering Skin Profector in Moonstone

(Top to Bottom-Moonstone, Blush Baby &Hoola)

* For my brows I to Benefit- Precisely, My Brow Pencil in Shade 3 and to keep my brows in place I used Benefit- Ready,Set, Brow-Clear Brow Gel. For Mascara I used L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara. And lastly for Lipstick I use Mac-Matte Lipstick in Kinda Sexy. Then Sprayed my face with Mac Fix Plus 

And Here Is the Finished Look:



What is your favourite Summer Make-Up Item?

Thank you So Much for reading!
Bath's Beauty 

Follow

7 comments

  1. Great post! It's good to know what products work for you! I try to have the bare minimum if not then no make up at all! This is great!

    With love, Tanya x
    www.tantalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you Tanya!! Yeah defiantly, I always go for the bear minimum but end up with a full face ahahah!!, <3

      Delete
  2. I love the colors! Succubus looks incredible! I am desperate to have that shade in a lipstick! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh that would be an amazing lipstick colour!! <3

      Delete
  3. Love this look! The shades you used on your eyes are so pretty x

    https://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to pull out my Shade and Light Eye palette. Great post! I like to see what products work for others. Http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way! I always want to wear a full look but the heat where I live is crazy, so it always seems to melt off. The Becca highlight looks stunning! I've nominated your for the blogger recognition award , https://www.brynnieblogs.com/single-post/2017/07/28/Blogger-Recognition-Post
    xx Brynn

    ReplyDelete