Powered by Blogger.

July Favourites

 July is over, I have had a fun filled month-August is going to be my last month of 'Freedom' before starting college. I cannot wait to get back to college and start on the path to becoming a Nurse! I thought I'd share what I've been loving this month.

* Lancôme - 'Teint Idole Ultra Wear 24 hour foundation 30ml-005 Beige Ivory-I have been loving this foundation, it goes on so easily and it last all day and it keeps it high coverage over my acne all day.

* MAC-Matte-Lipstick-Pink Plaid-I haven't been wearing make up much but when I have I have been wearing this lips stick, it just goes so well with many different looks!

* MAC-Mineralize Skinfinish-Soft and Gentle-This is just a lovely everyday highlighter that give you a very natural glow, which I have been loving for everyday.


I have been loving the Bondi Sands Gradual Tan Lotion-We have been getting dome sun (For once)-but not enough to lie out in the sun and tan... that and I don't tan I just go red hahaha so I've been putting this one every other and it gives me a healthy glow tan without damaging my skin.

My Favourite YouTube Channel this moth has been Beauty News-I love watching then 'destroy' make up but also their updates where they give you their honest options of new products e.c.t I defiantly recommend you checking them out! 

What have you been loving this month?

Thanks for reading!

Bath's Beauty
Follow

2 comments

  1. I've been wanting to try the Lacome foundations. I also need to get my hands on Mac Soft and Gentle. Enjoy the last days of summer. http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Lamcome TIUW too! it is soooooo good! :)


    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete