Powered by Blogger.

Mini MAC Haul

I was a little but naughty today in MAC so I thought id share with you what I got. MAC still had the National lipstick day offer where you spend over £40 you got a Free lipstick and Then Debenhams where running when you spend £50 you get £10 worth of points...It just would have been rude not to. 

I picked up the Lip Duo-Honey Love Lipstick & Subculture Lipliner-£29.50-I have been after both of these for quite a while and it just made since to get them in the lip kit.
I also picked up the 217SH-Blending Brush-£21.00-I have wanted this brush for so long, but i have just never picked it up, and when I got my mack up done by Fraser, I decided this would 110% my next brush purchase, I can't wait to use it. 
Then for free I got Stone-Lipstick-Matte-£16.50-This isn't a lipstick I would normally go for at all, however I am really looking forward to trying it out and giving it a go.

What is your favourite MAC product?

Thank you for reading!

Baths Beauty xox




3 comments

  1. I don't own a lot of Mac products, my favorite would have to be my shadows. http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lipstick and lipliner are so pretty! I might get them even though I have so many in similar colours! x

    https://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo pretty! I've wanted to try out Stone for the longest time. Let us know how that 217 brush works out for you, worth the hype etc? It would be great to know x

    http://caityloux.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete