Powered by Blogger.

Essie-Gell Contour Review


I've never really been a nail polish girl, I like having my nails done but I normally get Acrylics, but I've noticed how much they have been damaging my actual nails and that it costs £25 every three weeks, So I've decided to stop and try nail polish again, So I picked up some of the Essie Gell Contour and I've been putting them through there paces for the last few weeks. 
I picked up the shades Lace me up, Take me to Thread, Perfect Posture and Rock the Runway


I have to say I've been loving these, they last me about 5/6 days, which is amazing for me as Nail Polish usually last about a day before they chip. They are really easy to work with and look good. I want to get more colour now! ahaha. I think these have converted me back to nail polish. 

Whats your favourite Nail Polish?

Thanks for reading 
Bath's Beauty xox 

Follow

2 comments

  1. I would like to try more nail polish and help my nails grow. I'll take a look for Essie. I've hear the Seche Vite top coat is great too. I love acrylics but the upkeep is too much for me. http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete