Powered by Blogger.

What's in My Travel Make-up Bag

Is it only me who finds packing makeup for travel or going away, I want to take it all with me, then I have the fear that I've forgotten something I need, However recently I have learnt to take what I a loving and know will last through the day or night. So I thought id share with you what I take with me;
For my Base I Take:
These are all my tried and tested base products that I know will hold up and last me almost no matter what I do.

For Eyes and Brows I take: 

For Lip's I take whatever I have been loving Which currently is: 

I do take my brushes with me but I narrow them down to exactly what I need.

Whats your favourite 'Travel' Make up item?

Thank you for Reading!

Bath's Beauty xox

Follow

3 comments

  1. I packed way too much when I travel. I feel like i'll miss some of my products, if I don't bring them. In addition to my normal products, I pack an "all in one palette" like my Tarte Rainforest of the Dark palette in my carry on. http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picks! The Benefit Hoola bronzer is one of my favourites x

    https://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete