Powered by Blogger.

Evening Skincare Routine

Skincare is very important to me, I have combination to dry skin and also have Acne which I have done a round of Acutane for. My main things I look for and want from my skincare, is for it to help with the dryness but also prevention of Acne/ Spots. I thought I would share with you all my evening Skincare Routine.As much as I love wearing make up I also love coming home and taking it all off and putting Pyjamas on!




Fist to take off of my eye make-up and lips I use the Garnier SkinActive Oil-Infused Micellar Cleaning Water- I love that I can use a cotton pad per eye and it doesn't sting or burn my eyes and it removes waterproof mascara with hardly any effort.

I next take a Make up wipe to remove the rest of my make up before cleansing, I'm currently using Simple Kind to Skin Facial Cleansing Wipes, I am not to precious about what wipes I uses but these are the ones that I tend to reach for and bulk buy when on offer.


To cleans I've started using the No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion normal/dry- I do not really have much  to say about this it takes the residual make off and cleans my face without drying it out.

I have recently started using the Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads, after cleansing, I have noticed that my blackheads have gone down dramatically and that it has been helping the spots I have been getting are going down quicker than before.



For Moisturiser I've been swearing by Embryolisse Lait Crème Concentré- This is just amazing I absolutely love this, it keeps my dry skin away and just leaves your skin feeling so soft. I have also been using it on my eczema and its cleared it up almost over night.

And to help prevent any blemishes I have been using the No7 Beautiful Skin Blemish Defence Serum, I have noticed the amount of spots I have gotten have noticeably gone down, I don't think I have been using this long enough to see the really effects of this, once I have I will report back!



2 or three times a week I use a Face Mask the two I have reached for the most are the Lush Mask of Magnaminty- I always come back to this when I have a bad break out, and it calms my skin down and I've noticed it takes the sting out of the sore under skin spots.

To help with my dry skin I've been using the No7 Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask Dry/Very Dry. I like that you don't need to wash this one off and that you are able to tissue it off. It really helps to hydrate my skin and add life back in to my skin.


Whats your current skincare favourite?

Thank you so much for reading!

Bath's Beauty xox
Follow

No comments