Powered by Blogger.

Colour Pop Collection

 I spend a good month or so going back and forward, as to whether or not to place an order with Colour Pop, I had seen all the reviews and swatches everywhere, I had been speaking to a girl in work about make up and Colour pop came up and  at the time they where running the free international shipping and welcome promotion so we ordered together and split the customs charge so it was a little less painful. I have to say I love the products but I'm not sure I can justify the £20 customs charge again.


First thing I got was the Ultra Matte Lip- in Cheap Thrills $6:00, This has become my go to night out lip colour and product, it lasts all night. It also has no smell which I actually appreciate. I would really recommend these if you like long wearing matte lips, my only issue is how dry my lips can be the next day but I am more than happy to put up with that for a lipstick that last through eating, drinking and a night out, I am considering ordering a few more in more everyday colours.


I picked up the Blush- Aphrodisiac $8:00, This soft beige is the perfect colour for me to warm up the edge of my face and when I'm tanned to use as a blush/bronzer in one. At first I was unsure about this as a little goes a long way, but on a big fluffy brush this honestly blends out to perfection. I've even been able to get my mum to use this and she doesn't like any blush or bronzer.


I also pick up three Super Shock eye-shadows, (top to bottom) Bill, Acorn, & Valley Girl $5:00, I love wearing these three together, they have a slight sent of shear butter but nothing over powering. Bill is the perfect mauve, and it blends out like a dream, Acorn is a satin light pinky beige that has a subtle golden sheen- this is my favourite shimmery lid colour. Valley Girl, is a satin off white with a golden shimmer/sheen through it that is the perfect intense inner corner highlight- it also makes the most amazing intense face highlight.


So far I love my colour pop products, and I really do want to try more but I cant face the customs  charge. Do you own anything from colour pop? Do you have any colour pop recommendations?

Thank you very much for reading, 

Bath's Beauty xxx

4 comments

  1. All of these products look so gorgeous! I especially love the lip and blush shades. I have to say I did my first ColourPop order towards the end of last year in one of their free shipping events and picked up some liquid lipsticks and eyeshadows and I never reach for them and I really should more often! I hate customs charges though, mine was £18 I think! Splitting the cost it is a great idea.

    Ellie x

    www.elliesbitsofbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im the same I really like them but hardly reach for them. I hate custom charges to!! xx

      Delete
  2. All of these products look so good. Might have to try colour pop, I haven't got round to it yet because of the custom charges but I think I'm going to just do it! Thanks for the review.

    www.seeweardo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them I really do, I defiantly recommend giving them ago but i would see if you can find someone to spilt the customs charge with! so its not so bad! Thank you for reading!! xx

    ReplyDelete