Powered by Blogger.

Mac Haul


The other day I went in to Mac just to get a pump for my Estée Lauder Double Wear and maybe a new concealer I ended up coming away with the pump, 2 lipsticks and a concealer. I thought I would share with you what got.



The First Thing I got was the Foundation Pump- £4.50, this is a must for me, I hate pouring out double wear I can never judge it right and either pour out not enough or way to much. I would definitely recommend buying a pump if you have double wear it makes life easier. 

Next I finally got the Pro Longwear Concealer (NC15) - £18, I have looked at this for so long now and never bought it, so after ruining out of my usual concealer I thought I would pick this up and give it a go, I will let you know how I get on with it.


I then picked up Matte Lipstick in Pink Plaid- £16.50- This is described as a Dirty Blue-pink, I love this. I have a feeling this will become my everyday spring summer colour. It is a almost a muted bright Pink which is perfect for Spring/Summer. I find Muted pinks and Blue-pinks/nudes are the most flattering on my pale skin.


And lastly I picked up Satin Lipstick in Mac Red- £16.50- This is described as a Vivid Bright Bluish-Red, this is not a colour I would normally go for. I don't own a red and the last few times I've been in Mac looking at all the lipsticks I have been drawn to this one and always seam to swatch it. I want to start wearing red to push my self out of my comfort zone. I think it will be gorgeous for nights out.



One of the reasons I ended up getting getting the 2 lipsticks as well is because Debenhams is running the Beauty Club promotion of if you spend £40 you get £10 worth of points so instead of getting 165 point added I got 1165 points. I like to save my points then when I get enough I use them to cover/put towards the cost of getting my eyebrows sorted at Benefits

I also got 2 free sample with my purchase I got Prep and Prime- Natural Radance Base Lumiere in Radiant Pink and In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash- I really love when companies do this when you buy products from them, I feel it is almost a wee thank you from them. 

What's your favourite Mac product? 

Thank you so much for reading, please feel free to leave a comment I love reading them!, 

Bath's Beauty xx

Follow

2 comments

  1. That's the one thing I find annoying about EL Double Wear - the lack of pump! I've been meaning to buy one for ages but haven't, so just shake it and get some on the lid, stick my brush in and then put on my face! Not the best way I know! The colours of the lipsticks are gorgeous!! I've never actually tried mac myself! But I really want to! X

    Victoria | VictoriaaHelenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried all these ways to but I just prefer a pump it is also more hygienic- which is a big thing for me with my acne prone skin!, I love pink plaid I've worn it every day since getting it!, not tried the red out yet!, I love mac! i would suggest starting with a lipstick! Thank you so much! x

      Caitlin, Bath's Beauty <3

      Delete