Powered by Blogger.

My go to Base Make-up (Powder)


Power Base products I have the hardest time finding ones that are pale or the right tones to not look off with my pale skin, here are my current go to's :


My current go to Bronzer is Benifits Hola Matte Bronzer, this has been a favourite of mine for years, from my 17th Birthday money I  bought this, this is my second box. I love how this can be used when I am very pale (to help me look alive), but it can also be used when I have fake tan on. I use this with a very light hand with the Real Techniques- Blush Brush, under my cheek bone to very slightly contour but mainly to add some colour to my face and I also bring it up on to my temples just to warm up my pale skin.

My current go to Blush is Mac Powder Blush in Blush Baby, I really am not blush person at all, with how pale I am I find blushers very hard to buy and to get one that doesn't make me look like a clown or I'm 5 and have been playing with my mums make up. Blush Baby is my perfect blush colour it gives me a very subtle but healthy looking flush to my cheeks and I love that it is matte.

My current go to Highlighter is L'Oreal Paris True Match Powder Glow Illuminator- in Icy Glow, My photo just does not do this highlighter any justice what so ever, if you can swatch this next time you are at the L'Oreal stand!, You wont be disappointed. When applied it just looks amazing it gives you such a lovely glow without being glittery but you can still tell you have highlighter on. I also find that it wears amazingly, it does fade a little after few hours of wear but it still look very good. I love that it doesn't fade to nothing just more of a subtle highlight, which is one of the reasons I love this for everyday wear.


Thank you very much for reading, Whats you're favourite podwer base product?

Bath's Beauty xx

Follow

2 comments

  1. The hula bronzer looks so good, it's so awesome they came out with a paler version as I find it difficult to find a contour that doesn't look too dark and harsh! Love the post!

    crueltyfreehayley.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same i use such a light hand with Hula, I keep looking at the Hula light i think it would be amazing especially to have a bronzer for pale skin! Thank you very much xx

      Delete