Powered by Blogger.

Soap & Glory The Rushower Dry shampoo- Review


I was luckily enough to be gifted The Soap & Glory The Rushower Dry Shampoo (£3) By MakeErinOver after a failed attempt of finding it in our local Boots. I love dry Shampoo I have long hair that can look shinny and greasy 5 hours after washing it even though its not dirty. So needless to say I use dry shampoo quite a bit a by now I know what I like and what I don't in a dry shampoo. 

The first thing I noticed and was very happy with that there is no white cast at all with this, but it still gets rid of all the shine and 'oils ;)', I have been used to using the Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical which does have a white cast that you have to brush and shake through, so it was a bit strange on the first use to have a dry shampoo that works and doesn't have a white cast. I also really enjoy that is also add some volume and life almost back it to my hair after use.

I have to say one of my most favourite things about the The Soap & Glory The Rushower Dry Shampoo is the smell. It smells like original soap and glory especially like the Rich & Foamous shower & bath body wash, which is my favourite S&G sent, I like that it isn't overpowering but you can still smell it ever so slightly and I also really liked it that through the day when I ran my fingers through my hair I could still smell is occasionally 

I have to say this have deffinetly become a firm favroutie and it will deffiently be repurchased when it runs out!,

Whats your favourite dry shampoo?

Thank you for reading, 
Bath's Beauty xox

Follow

1 comment