Powered by Blogger.

Kat Von D 'Metal Crush' Eye Shadow- Review


During the week in town with Make Erin Over for coffee (Again ;) ), we nipped to the Kat Von D Counter, and seen the 'Metal Crush' Eye Shadows- So we obviously had to swatch them and well we were both so impressed with the pigment and the pay off even when it was swathed with a brush by one of the girl. 

I decided to pick up the true copper coloured- Doce (£16); 
 I have to say I am in love with this eye shadow and it amazing formula, it is a pressed pigment so it is very fragile. The colour pay off from dabbing a brush in slightly is insane. I have also loved how easily it blended in to other colours. This lasted on all day with out creasing. 


I now want more of the colours to add to my collection!


I'm in LOVE!!- 110% recommend these- Cant wait till payday so I can pick up more!

What is your favourite single eye shadow?

Thank you so much for reading

Bath's Beauty

Follow

1 comment

  1. The pigmentation on the swath is amazing! And the copper colour is lovely, it would go gorgeously with a warm-toned orange shade in the crease. x

    byabbey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete