Powered by Blogger.

L'Oréal Paris True Match Foundation- Review



For years I have almost exclusively used high end foundations, and also turned my nose up to drugstore, and I had noticed people had been talking about the  L'Oréal Paris True Match Foundation again saying how good it was, I have been in the look out for a everyday foundation to wear to work, as I had beginning to feel the Double Wear was to heavy to wear to work. 

I picked this up from Boots when they were running 2 L'Oréal Paris for £12. I got the Shade 1.N Ivory. I have to say so far I do like this foundation it isn't full coverage, with one layer you get a good  medium coverage and will a second you get a medium/full coverage. 


This has become my go to for everyday. My only thing is if you get a little oily at all you do need to make sure you have a good powder and setting spray on, if not I found I was an oily mess three hours in to wear.

My main bug bear with this foundation is the fact it doesn't sink in, I can touch my face hours later and it feels sticky and i have foundation on my fingers. However for the price this is a great product for day to day wear.

What is your favourite 'drug store' foundation?

Thank you for reading

Bath's Beauty xox


Follow

1 comment

  1. I swear by this foundation, but i agree it isn't as full coverage I would like!
    Nicole Nicoleannx x

    ReplyDelete