Powered by Blogger.

MacBook- My Thoughts and Feelings so far


If you aren't following me on Instagram, you wont have seen that I that I got myself MacBook Pro 2.7GHz/ 128GB 13-Inch, Silver £1,249.00

Why Did I go for a MacBook? 

I've had an iPad for 3year and an iPhone for 6 months, and i love and use them both daily. I have to say I am now an Apple Girl, I love how all me devices talk to each other. 
My old laptop has been playing up for ages and has become incredibly slow, and really wasn't fit for purpose any more, I needed something quick and very simple/easy to use but that was small and light enough that it was easy to travel and take with me.

Payment and Where I got mine from

I decided to buy mine from Stormfront, which is an "Authorised Apple Retailer" mainly due to their  ''Take 10'' finance option, which I pay it up over 10months interest free (£124,90 PM). Another thing that really drew me to them was their care package, They offer 3 years guarantee at no cost when you buy from them and also there

First Impression

I Love IT!! I am so happy with is, everything just work so well and quickly and I am surprised at how light it is! 

Here is what I have realised so far that I LOVE about it:

* The keyboard is an actual dream to type on
*My text and calls come through on it 
* I can take photos on my phone then they are there on my Mac within fuss 
* The Picture quality is amazing, Youtube and Netflix quality is amazing!
* The battery charge lasts for ages and ages (more youtube videos)

What I'm not quite used to and have asked Google 

* How to copy and paste (cmd + C/V)
* Not being able to work the # key (Alt + 3)
* Getting @ and " the wrong way round
* Closing the window down is on the wrong side.

Is It worth it?

Yes!!, Well... I do love it, it has made my life a lot easier, I still can't quite justify the HUGE price tag, but the real test will come when I go back to college. Just know I would say it is.

Thank you for reading, 

Bath's Beauty xox 

Follow

No comments