Powered by Blogger.

Summer Tanning Routine


Im so pale is isn't funny, time most brands lightest foundation shade even then it is hit or miss if then they are sometime just way to dark. I can deal with how pale I am most of the time but when the weather starts to warm up (yes... the meer 2 degrees more that we get) and the sun decides to show its face, I feel I can't be as pasty and decide to Fake Tan. since we have have had some sun I thought I would share with you what I use.
From the middle of May(roughly) this is what I use/do.

The first thing I do is what I call a 'Base' layer of tan for this I use the Bondi Sands Sands Self Tan Foam Dark 200ml- with the Soltan Beautiful Bronze Self-tan Applicator Mitt

Every night after doing the base tan to keep it up I use Bondi Sands Gradual Tan Lotion- this just help to keep the colour of the tan up. It actually smells amazing!! 

Every morning I use the Aveeno Moisturising Creamy Oil- I use this every morning to keep my skin moisturised. This also helps with my dry skin and keep that at bay whilst I have tan on!


Here is a Before and After 

Thank you for reading 

Bath's Beauty xox

No comments