Powered by Blogger.

May's Favourites


I actually cannot believe it is June already! Where has the year gone? I thought I'd share with you what I've been loving this month.


* Converse-All Star Low-Black Canvas-£44.99 - I have lived in these basically this month, I have worn these almost every single day, I just love how comfy they are and that they basically go with EVERY outfit 

* Mac-Matte Lipstick in Pink Plaid-£16.50-Ever since I picked this up it has be come my go to shade, I love how it it goes with most makeup looks and that it lasts most of the day but when it does fade it leave a light pink tint behind.

Kat Von D 'Metal Crush' Eye Shadow-Doce- £16-Ever since picking this up I have used it most days. Its just stunning (Full Review Here)



* My Favourite Youtuber in May has been- Beauty By The Bunny- I just LOVE her videos and blog posts. She is such a lovely person, all her reviews and opinions are very honest. Her makeup/beauty collection is also to die for!, I'd definitely recommend to go check her out!

* My Favourite TV show has been- Netflix Shadow Hunter- The Mortal Instruments

What have you been loving this Month?

Thanks for Reading

Bath's Beauty xxx

Follow

1 comment