Powered by Blogger.

Quick Spring Makeup Look


With it now Turing more in to summer and getting the warmer weather, I just cannot deal with a full face of heavy makeup that takes me an hour to do start to finish, just now I just want quick make up, that looks good and will last all day. So I thought I'd share with you my go to at the moment. 
First I take my Estée Lauder 'Double Wear Stay In Place'Liquid Foundation' (1N1 Ivory Nude), then I use the Urban Decay 'Naked Skin' weightless concealer (Fair Neutral)with a little if the Urban Decay 'Naked Skin Colour Correcting Fluid'- Pink to cover up my dark circles. Then I set all that with Coty Air Spun.

On my eyes I've been keeping it very simple and effortless. Ive been taking my Mac Paint Pot in Soft Ochre, Running a neutral mid tone brown through my crease then packing on a shimmery brown or gold then a lighter champagne colour in the inner corner, with this look I used Urban Decay Smoky Eye Pallet. Using the 1st three shimmery colours (High, Dirtsweet, Radar). If I have time I will attempt eyeliner if not I will just in with Mascara, for this I've been using the L'Oreal Paris False Lash  Telescopic Mascara- Waterproof. This only takes about 5 Minuets if that.

For the rest of my face I've been using Benefits Hola Matte Bronzer to slightly contour and warm up my face, then I've been going in with a tiny bit of Mac Powder Blush in Blush Baby. Then I take L'Oreal Paris True Match Powder Glow Illuminator- in Icy Glow to highlight. Then putting on a lipstick- today I went with Kat Von D- EverLasting Liquid Lip in Bow 'n' Arrow. Then setting it all with Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

And here is the Finished Article- This took me about 20m start to finish.


What is your favourite go to product when you are in a Hurry?

Thank you for Reading!

Bath's Beauty xox 

Follow

No comments