Powered by Blogger.

Spring Make up look



The last week has been so sunny and actually warm for once. I finally felt inspired to change up my make-up a little bit and step away from the cool tone brown smokey eye... I feel like I have been stuck in a little bit of rut with my make up and the moment and I don't change what I do so I have set myself the challenge of once a week pushing myself out my rut and experimenting with my make up more.

I did stick with my usual base products, (Liquid & Powder) because I'm not changing them up at the moment because by acne has come back to say hello again, so I am using what I know works and what I know also can cover the redness and acne up. 

I did end up using the Alice through the looking glass pallet(Urban Decay), I smoked the warm browns (chessboard and door mouse) and the shimmery champagne over the inner corner and most of the lid (royal flush). At this point I decided to go with a little shimmery coppery over the lid (I mixed Kingdom and Paradox) I then took the Navy blue (Bandersnatch) and smoked this out under my lower lash line. which I was so unsure about this and almost took it off but i ended up loving it once I put my mascara on and I got so many nice comments about it. For mascara I used the L'Oreal Paris False Lash Telescopic Mascara Waterproof- I love this mascara at the mom net it just and a good amount of length but also add some volume with out being clumpy. and I topped it off with My Mac Matte lipstick in Pink Plaid- I've actually worn this every day bar one since I've bought this its just lovely.

And here is the finished look;

 (Unfiltered)

(Filtered)

What's your favourite spring make up item? 

Thank you so much for reading! 

Bath's Beauty xox

2 comments

  1. You look so beautiful!
    I'm not much into makeup so I just always have a super neutral eyeliner, nude lipstick and mascara look and that's about it!

    Btw, I love your blog! ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! I was the same, now I love a good full face of make up!!, xxx

      Delete