Powered by Blogger.

Bobbi Brown Lip Colour-First Impressions


So on Friday I plucked up the courage to purchase my first ''High-end'' Lipstick. I purchased the Bobbi Brown Lip Colour-Pale Pink-(£23), I love it. It is so pretty.


Since my local Debenhams Beauty Hall was down up and we got a Bobbi Brown counter, I have been in Awe with there lipsticks and how pretty the all were, I swatched Pale pink on my hand and I just knew that it was going to be the perfect colour for me. I got this on Friday and it took me till Monday afternoon to actually take the lipstick out of the package. I wore it on Tuesday just to see how it performed. 

It felt amazing its a creamy formula, that stayed on through my coffee drinking and being turned it to a drowned rat on the way to work. I put it on around 3 o'clock before heading for work and by 8 after drinking 2 coffees and being turned in to a drowned rat it was still on. it was as intense but it was still noticeably there and by the time I finished at 11, it was still slightly there but it was definitely more of a stain left. I loved that it didn't leave my lips feeling dry at all and that it just look good for so long.


Is it worth £23? I'd say yes well... it's a lovely lipstick, it lasts and turns in to a stain. The packaging feel higher-end and yes I'm totally in love with it...

What was your first High-end purchase?

Thank you for reading 

Bath's Beauty xox

Follow

4 comments

  1. I have one Bobbi Brown lipstick and it is so beautiful. The packaging feels heavy and expensive and I love the formula x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love it, its feels so expensive and luxurious x

      Delete
  2. The shade looks SO pretty! I love the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks which are also so pricey but are so good! There is nothing like a high end lipstick, great post xx Brynnie

    http://brynnieblogs.wixsite.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks is next on my list! Thank you xox

      Delete