Powered by Blogger.

Go to Work Look


I find doing my make up for work so hard-we don't have a set dress code, and at times I find it very hard to decide what to wear but also how to do my make so I don't look like I'm away out for a night on the Town. The last couple of days I think I have finally reached that balance. 


On my Eyes I used Mac Paintpot-Soft Ochre (which I set with a little of the Coty Air Spun)- Then on my lid I packed on Urban Decay-Eyeshadow-Smog and blended it out. Then applied L'Oreal Paris False Lash  Telescopic Mascara- Waterproof. - This takes me 3 minutes if that to do it is so quick and easy but looks so good!

For the rest of my face I took Benefits Hola Matte Bronzer to slightly contour and warm up my face, then I've been going in with a tiny bit of Mac Powder Blush in Blush Baby. Then I take L'Oreal Paris True Match Powder Glow Illuminator- in Icy Glow

And to finish it off I applied MAC Lipstick-Kinda Sexy, Then set it all with Gerard Cosmetics-Slay all Day-Setting Spray-Grapefruit


Thank you for reading!

Bath's Beauty xox
Follow

2 comments