Powered by Blogger.

Kat Von D 'Tattoo Liner' Liquid Eyeliner-First Impressions


The other day I finally picked up the Kat Von D 'Tattoo Liner' Liquid Eyeliner-(£16)- and I thought I'd share my first impressions. 

I love that this is a brush tip, it makes it so much easier to apply and control. I normally stay clear of the 'pen' like eyeliners I find them so hard to use, however this one is so easy to use and make a good wing with very little effort. 

I also love how black it is and it lasts!!, Yesterday on the 4 minuet walk from the bus stop to work and the heavens decided they open and downpour, and most of my make up didn't last to well, but the eyeliner did! for that alone I'd 110% recommend this eyeliner.


What is your favourite eyeliner?

Thank you for reading 

Bath's Beauty


Follow

2 comments

  1. I've heard so many people go on about this, I need to give it a try soon! The £16 price tag put me off before but from what I gather it's definitely worth the money. Great post!
    Gemma x
    Hiddenlittlegem.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it! its just super easy to apply and it lasts all day without budging at all.

      Bath's Beauty xx

      Delete