Powered by Blogger.

Everyday Look using-Urban Decay Naked Heat


Yesterday I used the Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette, and I have to stay as much as I LOVE Urban Decay and I do like this palette I feel like it is just missing something-a GOLD! haha. I did really struggle to use only this pallet and not anything else, I just feel like it just not a full palette and I don't feel I could take only this away with me in my make up bag and be happy with the end results.  


Swatches Top-Bottom: Ounce, Chaser, Sauced, Low Blow, Lumber, He Devil

For the eye look I took Chaser all over my lid as a base and blended it up on to my crease, then I took Sauced on my outer 3rd and blended in to the crease, then Low Blow in to the very outer 3rd and blended out, I packed Lumber on to the lid, and to darken up my crease I took He Devil ever so slightly and blended. On the inner corner and middle of the lid I packed on Ounce.

I was happy with the eye look but I wasn't in love with it.


What are your thought on the palette?

Thanks for reading Bath's Beauty xox

Follow

No comments