Powered by Blogger.

Urban Decay-Naked Heat Pallet-Swatches and First Impressions


It's here and I am in love with it! <3

On Sunday I decided I wasn't going to do the pre order and i was going to wait till the release date and get it then, then at about 1030 on Monday I made the decision I would try and get it and if I got it  I got it if not then id wait the Erin from @Makeerinover text to say she had managed to get one, then I went on to try and get it and I managed to get one and I'm so happy I did.

The packaging is just stunning, you can tell a lot of work has gone in to it. I can't wait to play with it. Ive been loving warm toned eyeshadows, they make me blue/grey eyes pop.

From top to Bottom-Ounce, Chaser, Sauced, Low Blow, Lumber, He Devil:

Dirty Talk, Scorched, Cayenne, En Fuego, Ashes, Ember

My Favourites so far are Lumber, Scorched and Ashes. I can't wait to start playing with this and see what looks I can create and come up with.

Did you get it? or are you waiting for reviews to the see?

Thank-You for reading

Bath's Beauty xox

Follow

4 comments

  1. I like your swatches, Dirty Talk and Scorched look like they have a foil eye shadow quality��

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours look amazing!! I really want it!

    Ellie x (www.thediaryof-ellie.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warm toned eyeshadows are my fave!! Never really been interested in naked palettes before but this one is stunning!

    www.milknews.co.uk

    ReplyDelete