Powered by Blogger.

June's- Wishes, Goals & Disappointments

I'm still struggling with the fact that we are 6 months in to the year and that in 2months time I go back to college to follow my dreams to become a Nurse, So I'm determined to make the most of the rest of the summer before life gets super busy!



Wishes;

* Charlotte Tilbury- Matte Revolution Lipstick-Pillowtalk-(£24) - Its just so pretty! and the perfect nude colour!
* Becca-Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed-Monestone-(£32)- I really want a pale golden highlight and I really want to try Becca.

Goal's;

* Start back on a proper fitness regime and stop junk eating 
* Reach 800 on Twitter
* Reach 1,200 on IG
* Be more planned with Posts-have them prepared and scheduled rather than writing them at midnight.  

Disappointments; 

* Letting myself not eat great and eating rubbish food and slacking on non dairy and making myself feel sick :(  

What are you Wishing for this month? Let me know Below :)

Follow

No comments